Bernard Mulholland. The Early Byzantine Christian Church: An Archaeological Re-assessment of Forty-Seven Early Byzantine Basilical Church Excavations Primarily in Israel and Jordan, and their Historical and Liturgical Context. Byzantine and Neohellenic studies, 9. Bern; Berlin; Bruxelles; Frankfurt am Main; New York; Oxford; Wien: Peter Lang, 2014.
Approaching MJC Deadlines
There are currently no approaching deadlines.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Subscribing to our newsletters makes you a member of our MJC online community. Stay informed with our Daily Blog Digest and MJC News updates.
- Nov 3, 2016 - Mar 26, 2017 Holy Books: The Ethiopian Garima Gospels
- Jan 20 - Jan 21, 2017 Mobility and Migration in Byzantium: The Perspective of Material Culture
- Jan 22, 2017 Lecturer in Early Modern History, Birkbeck, University of London
- Jan 23, 2017 Where in the Mani was the Frankish Castle of Megali Maini?
- Jan 26, 2017 How to Spend It?
- Call for Contributors
- Call for Participants
- Call for Sessions
- Calls for Papers
- Conferences & Symposia
- Courses & Workshops
- Exhibition Reviews
- Publication Reviews