Bernard Mulholland. The Early Byzantine Christian Church: An Archaeological Re-assessment of Forty-Seven Early Byzantine Basilical Church Excavations Primarily in Israel and Jordan, and their Historical and Liturgical Context. Byzantine and Neohellenic studies, 9. Bern; Berlin; Bruxelles; Frankfurt am Main; New York; Oxford; Wien: Peter Lang, 2014.
Approaching MJC Deadlines
There are currently no approaching deadlines.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Subscribing to our newsletters makes you a member of our MJC online community. Stay informed with our Daily Blog Digest and MJC News updates.
- Nov 11, 2016 - Oct 1, 2017 Late Antique Textiles and Modern Design
- Jan 19 - Jul 31, 2017 Κυπριακῷ τῷ τρόπῳ - Maniera Cypria
- Apr 25 - Aug 31, 2017 Imagining the Empress
- Apr 27 - Oct 28, 2017 Discarded History
- Jun 15 - Oct 15, 2017 Hagia Sophia of the Fossati Brothers
- Jul 28 - Jul 30, 2017 Digital Pedagogy Lab Vancouver
- Jul 31 - Aug 18, 2017 2017 Beth Mardutho Summer School
- Jul 31, 2017 Digital Classicist Seminar Berlin 2017/18
- Jul 31, 2017 Women’s Strategies of Memory
- Aug 1, 2017 2018–2019 Core Fulbright U.S. Scholar Grants
- Aug 1, 2017 ReLACS 2017
- Call for Contributors
- Call for Participants
- Call for Sessions
- Calls for Papers
- Conferences & Symposia
- Courses & Workshops
- Exhibition Reviews
- Publication Reviews