The Society for the Promotion of Byzantine Studies has announced that Nature and the Environment, the 53rd Spring Symposium of Byzantine Studies, will be postponed until March 27–29, 2021. This postponement will not affect the advertised programme for Nature and the Environment.
Approaching MJC Deadlines
There are currently no approaching deadlines.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Subscribing to our newsletters makes you a member of our MJC online community. Stay informed with our Daily Blog Digest and MJC News updates.
- Dec 5 - Dec 6, 2022 Reuse in Post-Roman Societies: Christian and Islamic Attitudes Towards Ruins and Spolia
- Dec 6, 2022 ARISC Fellowships and Grants 2022–2023
- Dec 6, 2022 The Ethics of Weeping: The Case of Islam
- Dec 8, 2022 CAORC Multi-Country Research Fellowship, 2023–2024
- Dec 8, 2022 Zooming in on Byzantine Cities
- Dec 9, 2022 Visiting Fellowships 2023-24, Magdalen College, University of Oxford
- Dec 9, 2022 2023–2024 CAARI Graduate Student Fellowships
- Dec 9, 2022 Discovering the Byzantine Object in Late Ottoman Istanbul: Diplomacy, Archaeology, and Collecting
- Call for Contributors
- Call for Participants
- Call for Sessions
- Calls for Papers
- Conferences & Symposia
- Courses & Workshops
- Exhibition Reviews
- Publication Reviews