The University of Manchester seeks to appoint a full-time, fixed term Lecturer (teaching and scholarship) tenable from 1st September 2016 – 30th June 2017. This position is designed to cover teaching, administrative, and related duties within the Division, involving primarily some combination of courses in Ancient History, with the possibility of contribution also to classical literature and language teaching. Applicants with expertise in any area of Classical scholarship are welcome to apply. The principal duties of the appointee will be contribute to the teaching, assessment and administration of course-units and t supervise dissertations and long essays at Undergraduate level. You will be encouraged to involve yourself in the life of the Department.
Approaching MJC Deadlines
There are currently no approaching deadlines.
2023 Open Call for Sponsored SessionsDec 1, 2023
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Subscribing to our newsletters makes you a member of our MJC online community. Stay informed with our Daily Blog Digest and MJC News updates.
- Jun 2, 2023 Monetary History and Numismatics Summer School 2023
- Jun 2, 2023 Teaching and Learning Greek in Byzantium: Schedography
- Jun 2 - Jun 3, 2023 Translating Byzantium and Byzantium Translating
- Jun 5, 2023 Convivium XI/1: The Arts of Medieval Northern Africa
- Jun 5, 2023 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships, University of Oxford
- Jun 7, 2023 Doctoral Positions - DigPhil, Lund University
- Jun 9, 2023 Assistant Professor in Spatial Approaches to Digital Humanities, Vrije Universiteit
- Call for Contributors
- Call for Participants
- Call for Sessions
- Calls for Papers
- Conferences & Symposia
- Courses & Workshops
- Exhibition Reviews
- Publication Reviews