The Council for British Research in the Levant are offered to enable individuals undertaking study or research in the humanities and social sciences at undergraduate, postgraduate or postdoctoral level to travel in the countries of the Levant (Cyprus, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine and Syria) in connection with their work. The aims of the Travel Grant program are to give students the opportunity to travel in the region, to encourage the development of new research, and to support minor research projects (particularly for postgraduate degrees), which must be done in the region.
Approaching MJC Deadlines
There are currently no approaching deadlines.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Subscribing to our newsletters makes you a member of our MJC online community. Stay informed with our Daily Blog Digest and MJC News updates.
- Feb 2, 2018 - Jan 1, 2019 Two Camels and a Saint: The Antique Pilgrimage Site of Abu Mina in Egypt
- Mar 17 - Nov 11, 2018 Byzanz & der Westen
- May 18 - Oct 10, 2018 Byzantium and the Others in the First Millennium
- Jun 1 - Dec 31, 2018 Picturing a Lost Empire
- Jun 22 - Oct 21, 2018 Icons of the Hellenic World
- Jun 30, 2018 Faculty Positions - Digital Humanities, Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia
- Jul 23, 2018 Lecturer in Medieval Art and Architecture, History of Art, University of York
- Jul 23, 2018 British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships - Oxford Classics Faculty, 2018 Call
- Call for Contributors
- Call for Participants
- Call for Sessions
- Calls for Papers
- Conferences & Symposia
- Courses & Workshops
- Exhibition Reviews
- Publication Reviews