The Council for British Research in the Levant are offered to enable individuals undertaking study or research in the humanities and social sciences at undergraduate, postgraduate or postdoctoral level to travel in the countries of the Levant (Cyprus, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine and Syria) in connection with their work. The aims of the Travel Grant program are to give students the opportunity to travel in the region, to encourage the development of new research, and to support minor research projects (particularly for postgraduate degrees), which must be done in the region.
Approaching MJC Deadlines
There are currently no approaching deadlines.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Subscribing to our newsletters makes you a member of our MJC online community. Stay informed with our Daily Blog Digest and MJC News updates.
- Feb 6 - Apr 29, 2018 African Scribes: Manuscript Culture of Ethiopia
- Mar 17 - Nov 11, 2018 Byzanz & der Westen
- Mar 22 - May 20, 2018 Fred Boissonnas in Egypt
- Apr 20 - Apr 21, 2018 The Diagram Paradigm
- Apr 20 - Apr 22, 2018 Armenia & Byzantium without Borders
- Apr 24 - Apr 27, 2018 Epigraphies of Anatolia
- Apr 25, 2018 Byzantium in the Adriatic
- Apr 25 - Apr 26, 2018 New Light on Old Manuscripts
- Apr 26 - Apr 28, 2018 Orthodox Christian Political Theologies
- Apr 26, 2018 Family and Kinship among Slaves in Byzantium
- Call for Contributors
- Call for Participants
- Call for Sessions
- Calls for Papers
- Conferences & Symposia
- Courses & Workshops
- Exhibition Reviews
- Publication Reviews