Bernard Mulholland. The Early Byzantine Christian Church: An Archaeological Re-assessment of Forty-Seven Early Byzantine Basilical Church Excavations Primarily in Israel and Jordan, and their Historical and Liturgical Context. Byzantine and Neohellenic studies, 9. Bern; Berlin; Bruxelles; Frankfurt am Main; New York; Oxford; Wien: Peter Lang, 2014.
Approaching MJC Deadlines
There are currently no approaching deadlines.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Subscribing to our newsletters makes you a member of our MJC online community. Stay informed with our Daily Blog Digest and MJC News updates.
- Jan 26 - Jun 26, 2016 Traversing the Globe through Illuminated Manuscripts
- Mar 14 - May 31, 2016 Armenia. The Spirit of Ararat
- Mar 24 - Sep 25, 2016 Thomas Hope: Drawings of Ottoman Istanbul
- Mar 30 - Sep 12, 2016 Roman Mosaics Across the Empire
- Apr 21 - Aug 14, 2016 Sicily: Culture and Conquest
- May 28, 2016 Trecento Art Beyond Italy
- May 30, 2016 Caroline Villers Research Fellowship - 2016 Competition
- May 31, 2016 Archaeology of Pre-Modern Economies
- May 31, 2016 Cities, Territories and Identities
- May 31, 2016 Cultural Encounters
- May 31, 2016 Byzantine Reuses of Early Christian Revelation-Dialogue
- Call for Contributors
- Call for Participants
- Call for Sessions
- Calls for Papers
- Conferences & Symposia
- Courses & Workshops
- Exhibition Reviews
- Publication Reviews