Bernard Mulholland. The Early Byzantine Christian Church: An Archaeological Re-assessment of Forty-Seven Early Byzantine Basilical Church Excavations Primarily in Israel and Jordan, and their Historical and Liturgical Context. Byzantine and Neohellenic studies, 9. Bern; Berlin; Bruxelles; Frankfurt am Main; New York; Oxford; Wien: Peter Lang, 2014.
Approaching MJC Deadlines
There are currently no approaching deadlines.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Subscribing to our newsletters makes you a member of our MJC online community. Stay informed with our Daily Blog Digest and MJC News updates.
- Mar 24 - Sep 25, 2016 Thomas Hope: Drawings of Ottoman Istanbul
- Mar 30 - Sep 12, 2016 Roman Mosaics Across the Empire
- Apr 21 - Aug 14, 2016 Sicily: Culture and Conquest
- Jun 21 - Sep 25, 2016 Storms, War & Shipwrecks
- Jun 24 - Sep 18, 2016 Byzantium’s Other Empire: Trebizond
- Jun 25 - Oct 2, 2016 Byzantium through the Centuries
- Jul 25 - Jul 30, 2016 11th International Congress of Coptic Studies
- Jul 28, 2016 Full Professor, History of Medieval Art, Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main
- Jul 29, 2016 Teaching Fellow in Late Roman History, University of Edinburgh
- Call for Contributors
- Call for Participants
- Call for Sessions
- Calls for Papers
- Conferences & Symposia
- Courses & Workshops
- Exhibition Reviews
- Publication Reviews